This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon Bar & Navigation Button Error

qael7
Star I

my phone just had issues which is the action bar didn't showed. also the home and recent navigation didn't work ( but the back button still work ) the issues still continue , i can't installing any application in PlayStore its keep "Pending" even i have a good signal/data/wifi. hopefully there has tips for fix this situation cause its kinda frustated. thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@qael7
Please try restarting your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
If the problem persists, please clear the data for Google Play Store and reset app preferences.

Clear cache and data for Google Play Store:
Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage, then select "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data".

Reset app preferences:
Go to Settings > Apps > More (three dots or lines in the top right corner) > Reset app preferences. 

Thank you.

appreciate for the reply , im trying to restarting my phone many times but its not solving any issues and another update im trying to download an application on chrome which is an extra Navigation Bar , and it can download but after im trying use this app , the issue not solved unfortunate the Navigation Bar not work they still have same error for some reason only back button that works well and other seems bugged? 

@qael7
If the issue persists and there is no improvement, it may be a system malfunction.
We recommend backing up your data and performing a system restore before further use.
[Phone] How to do the factory reset on your phone
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.