ji3ohan
Star I
ZF Model: ZD552KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: NMF26F.WW_user_71.50.395.69_20181107
Frequency of Occurrence: after update
Rooted: No
APP Name:

what happen in my last update, when i used 4g or 3g connection can't work, it's so hard to connect on data and the phone was overheating when data is open, it was not like this before, this problem come in my last update, i tried to change my sim to other sim and going to other location that the signal is fully straight, but it's same problem, the sim and my location was no problem, i think the problem is the last update WW_71.50.395.69_20181107 i hope you can help me.
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ji3ohan, Please tell me your network provider, and the other network provider you tried that cannot work as well. Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength, (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. Thank you.

tapocmark
Star I
Same problem with mine, already brought my phone twice for repair but only after few hours after picking the phone from gigahertz the problem comes back, my phone is still under warranty. I have use globe and smart. Your group is wasting my time and money. I demand compensation.

tapocmark
Star I
Same problem with my Asus ZenFone Selfie Pro. Mine still under warranty. We demand compensation, it is much better for to let the media and DTI knows that Asus sold us defective phone.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
tapocmark posted on 2019/1/27 16:52 Same problem with my Asus ZenFone Selfie Pro. Mine still under warranty. We demand compensation, it ...
Hi tapocmark, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have replied on your thread. Thank you.