Android Pie BETA for ZB553KL sound quality

ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Just a simplr bug report that i thought I'd let you know guys. The sound quality in the latest android pie beta update seems to be "bad" compared to android oreo. Its not so bad as to hinder daily usage of the phone. But it would be good if it would be fixed to be like the sound quality of android oreo.
5 REPLIES 5

jvnberwa84
Star I
Asus team must take care of these things in pie beta in ZB553KL model . 1-Internet speed bar should be. 2-Face must be unlocked 3-Do not get battery drain issue 4-The phone should not be heat by doing it 5-Phone finger print smooth should work 6-Camera quality should be better, especially on the night mode. Take care of these things and these features are definitely added.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ricaplazamiguel56, Please tell me your firmware version. Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Could you tell me does this problem appear in speakers/earphones/bluetooth device? What kind of apps have this problem? Please tell me the apps and their versions. Could you show me a music link for us to make sure? Please tell us which part of the music the quality feels bad. Thank you 🙂

My Asus Zenfone zb553kl has a problem of low sound. Suddenly from lastday in my Asus phone any type of ringing sound is very low. I can hear the sound if I only from near to phone. What is the solution of this problem? pls reply me here or in my mail id.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi pra.dipta.das.cns
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information>Build Number
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still remain?
2. Does the issue appear after any system/apps download or upgrade?
3. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/