This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 11 Ultra - Giveaway Event

Panda_ASUS

Introducing the latest ZenFone 11 Ultra, featuring a premium design, flagship-grade camera, AI features, and extended battery life.

Still wondering about the features of our latest flagship ZenFone?

Here's a brief overview:

- Meticulously Crafted Design: Boasting a 6.78-inch 144 Hz AMOLED display with a 94% screen-to-body ratio, crafted from recycled materials in a premium chassis.

- Powerful Battery: Equipped with 65W HyperCharge, wireless charging, and a 5500mAh battery providing over 26 hours of regular use.

- Intelligent Camera Design: Featuring a 50 MP camera, 6-Axis Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer 3.0, Super HyperSteady video stabilization, and AI Portrait Video mode.

- Empowered by AI: Experience AI Wallpaper, AI Call Translator, and AI Transcript for an enhanced user experience.

For more information, visit the ZenFone 11 Ultra Overview at: [ZenFone 11 Ultra Overview](https://www.asus.com/mobile-handhelds/phones/zenfone/zenfone-11-ultra/)

【Join Our Exclusive Giveaway】

Don't miss the chance to win the coveted ZenFone 11 Ultra and other exciting prizes! Join our exclusive giveaway now!

【Event Details】

- Event Period: From now until April 30, 2024, 23:59 [ UTC +8 ]

- Prizes:

- Grand Prize: ZenFone 11 Ultra x2

- Special Prizes: ROG Exclusive Gift x3

【How to Participate】

1. Ensure you're a member of the ZenTalk community.

1. Leave a comment below, stating your favorite feature of the ZenFone 11 Ultra and why. 

1. Once you've commented, you're entered into the giveaway for a chance to win!

【Winner Announcement】

Winners will be announced within one week after the event ends. Stay tuned!

Please note:

- According to telecommunications laws and regulations in various countries, prizes can only be shipped to countries where the SKU has been officially launched. Therefore, only members from officially launched countries can participate.

[Include Taiwan, Hong Kong, European countries, and North American countries.]

- Participants in the event must be registered ZenTalk members at least one week prior to the event start date. Accounts registered during the event will be disqualified from entering the draw.

- Each account is entitled to one entry in the draw. Multiple comments will not increase the chances of winning.

7 REPLIES 7

Tuathe
Star III

For me best feature is bigger better battery. With new 3 gen Snapdragon this looks promising. battery life was my biggest problem on Zenfone 8.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

for me, it got to be the new AI features. I make calls to many different people with different accents. With the live transcription, it would make understanding them much easier

JohnWick_
Star III

For me its the 65W charging, half full in a short time is really a good poin. But sadly this phone is too big for me 

VRBROSSS
Rising Star I

All ASUS ZenUI and ROG UI features are my favourite. I'm ASUS Zenfone user since 2014, I have purchased Zenfone 5 in 2014, Zenfone 2 in 2015, Zenfone 3 in 2017, Zenfone 5Z in 2018, ROG Phone 2 in 2019 and ROG Phone 6 in 2022. Currently I am using ROG Phone 6. I'm biggest fan of ASUS.