This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Adapter for Zenfone 11 Ultra

srota
Rising Star I

I just ordered an Asus Zenfone 11 Ultra. I am living in Germany and in Germany the phone is delivered without a power adapter.

I noted that it is possible/suggested to use the ASUS ROG 65W Power Adapter  with the related USB cable to optimise the charging duration.

• My question is: can I also use the Asus Power Adapter with its own USB cable wich I have from my 5Z Phone (the phone is 5 years old, but still working well with its original battery!) , knowing that the charging duration for the Zenfone 11 will become sensibly longer?

I read different opinions in internet, somebody suggesting that a lower charging power will increase the battery lifetime, somebody says that the use of of a lower power adapter should be somehow limited and not be the standard way to charge the battery, as the battery may suffer , depending upon the controlling electronics

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mansi_ASUS

Hi @srota,

Yes, you can use the ASUS Power adapter with the USB cable for charging your device however, it will charge your device at a relatively slower pace.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mansi_ASUS

Hi @srota,

Yes, you can use the ASUS Power adapter with the USB cable for charging your device however, it will charge your device at a relatively slower pace.