This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 11 Ultra
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Option to disable edge tool missing

I've only had my Zenfone 11 Ultra for a day, but every time I've opened the edge tool it's been by accident. I don't have much need for it anyway since all its shortcuts are also on quick settings or on my home screen.It's my understanding the option...

1000008531.jpg

No music playing info on AOD

Hello, I couldn't find the option to show the currently playing music on the always-on display. Does this option exist? Otherwise, this is another reason to make the AOD more useless, as it also doesn't show weather info and it is very dim most of th...

Zenfone 11 ultra -- what happens if...

You plug in a USB C cable into it, and the other end into a monitor or desktop dock with a monitor?I know it doesn't have video out per the specs, but just curious if anyone's tried it.I really want wired screen mirroring... And yes I know the ROG ph...

dxter by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader unlock

Is there any way we can bombard Asus' PR and demand them to give back the ability to unlock our phones' bootloader?Like, seriously. I bought the ZF8 cheap, almost a year after its release simply because I planned to flash LineageOS once the support f...

Bootloader unlock is dead 5.4.2024

Asus prefers to give a refund instead of giving us the abilty to unlock our phones.https://xdaforums.com/t/court-action-against-asus-false-promise-on-bootloader-unlock-tool.4657042/  

Just a Thought on Zenfone 11

I was planning on getting the Zenfone 11 and when looking at the specs for $899 I realized that the Oneplus 12 is also $899 but you get twice the storage 512GB vs 256GB and you also get 16GB of system ram vs 12GB. And the camera sensors are also bett...