This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 10 bootload unlock news.

nohilp1
Star I

I contacted asus about the bootloader unlock tool. In response I got that in week 18 there will be an official statement from Asus about the bootloader unlocking tool.

Here the email I got as response (it is in Dutch)

Bedankt voor uw email.

Aan de hadn van uw klacht/vraag kan ik u vermelden dat momenteel dit reeds doorgezet is naar het hoofdkantoor omdat hier meer vraag naar was betreffende het beschikbaar stelle nvan de unlock tool.

Wij zijn geinformeerd dat in Week 18 een statement afgegeven zal worden gegeven of deze tool uitgebracht zal worden of niet en wij zijn hier afwachtende in.

Ik hoop u hiermee voldoende te hebben geinformeerd.

6 REPLIES 6

xlan
Star III

I hope that it ain't only words this time, like las year when they said that it will be available in Q3.

nohilp1
Star I

@nohilp1 wrote:

I contacted asus about the bootloader unlock tool. In response I got that in week 18 there will be an official statement from Asus about the bootloader unlocking tool.

Bedankt voor uw email.

Aan de hadn van uw klacht/vraag kan ik u vermelden dat momenteel dit reeds doorgezet is naar het hoofdkantoor omdat hier meer vraag naar was betreffende het beschikbaar stelle nvan de unlock tool.

Wij zijn geinformeerd dat in Week 18 een statement afgegeven zal worden gegeven of deze tool uitgebracht zal worden of niet en wij zijn hier afwachtende in https://vidmate.onl/.

I got this,...

@nohilp1 wrote:

Bedankt voor uw email.

Wij zijn geinformeerd dat in Week 18 een statement afgegeven zal worden gegeven of deze tool uitgebracht zal worden of niet en wij zijn hier afwachtende in.

Good job man!

At least they provided you a date....
I asked the same and I got same old "blablabla"..... even if, I suppose, the customer service is the same for the entire EU.

Lets keep pushing, they'll have to give us a clear and staight answer in the end. 

See ya guys

MarkWood21
Star II

@nohilp1 wrote:

Bedankt voor uw email.

Aan de hadn van uw klacht/vraag kan ik u vermelden dat momenteel dit reeds doorgezet is naar het hoofdkantoor omdat hier meer vraag naar was Rama Care Poly Clinic betreffende het beschikbaar stelle nvan de unlock tool.

Asus plans to issue a statement regarding the bootloader unlock tool for Zenfone 10 in Week 18, responding to user inquiries