This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worth buying a Zenfone 10 in the near future?

thiago34
Star I

I'm in the market for a new phone and the Zenfone 10 caught my eye due to its size, battery life, and clean UI. But the and phone already being halfway through its update cycle worries me, along with the high price compared to other options. I would buy the phone outright and plan to keep it for several years. Currently past year 5 of ownership for my OnePlus 6T. It's still holding up well for now but has started to get some bugs in it and I'd rather replace before it dies.

So my main question would be whether the phone is worth buying now even with its limited support, because aside from that I think it would be a perfect upgrade.

The alternative is to hold out hope for the Zenfone 11 in the same form factor or see if another manufacturer can creat something comparable. Like I said I can wait a while, just here trying to assess my options.

1 REPLY 1

thiago34
Star I

@thiago34 wrote:

I'm in the market for a new phone and the Zenfone 10 caught my eye due to its size, battery life, and clean UI. But the and phone already being halfway through its update cycle worries me, along with the high price compared to other options. I would buy the phone outright and plan to keep it for several years. Currently past year 5 of ownership for my OnePlus 6T. It's still holding up well for now but has started to get some bugs in it and I'd rather replace before it dies.

So my main question would be whether the phone is worth buying now even with its limited support, because aside from that I think it would be a perfect upgrade.

The alternative is to hold out hope for the Zenfone 11 in the same form factor or see if another manufacturer can creat something comparable. Like I said I can wait a while, just here trying to assess my options.

i got this... https://19216801.onl/