This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wired android auto

satvichit2
Star I

Hi everyone, only 3 weeks in with zenfone 10.

I have a Suzuki Swift Sport 2019 model. UK. It's supposedly compatible.

However, I got it to work only once by chance. What usually happens, is either nothing when i plug the phone, or a an android auto notification keeps coming the disappearing endlessly in the notifications bar.

I have all the phone updates. I updated AA. I tried the following tricks:

Clearing Cache and storage. Uninstalling and reinstalling AA. Putting the AA compatibility tick on.

Nothing worked. And until now, I have no idea why it worked the day it did.

Any ideas? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

PBN
Rising Star I

I got wired and wireless Android Auto (depending on what the car's setup was), working on my Zenfone 10 with only minor issues once across 4 cars (2 Toyotas, 2 Kias), while on a road trip last year. In some cases I had to go wired first before it would accept wireless, anecdotally (I know it's not what you're trying to achieve here!).

Not sure what the issue is but have you tried in someone else's car to make sure it's not the Swift?

In the car where I did have issues, I had to go into the car's settings and re-enable AA. Just unticked and re-ticked and it then figured things out and it worked. Not sure how the Swift's systems are though tbh.

satvichit2
Star I

@satvichit2 wrote:

Hi everyone, only 3 weeks in with zenfone 10.

I have a Suzuki Swift Sport 2019 model. UK. It's supposedly compatible.

However, I got it to work only once by chance. What usually happens, is either nothing when i plug the phone, or a an android auto notification keeps coming the disappearing endlessly in the notifications bar.

I have all the phone updates. I updated AA. I tried the following tricks:

Clearing Cache and storage. Uninstalling and reinstalling AA. Putting the AA compatibility tick on.

Nothing worked. And until now, I have no idea why it worked the day it did.

Any ideas? Thank you.

i got this... https://mobdro.bio/