This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy a ZF10 in the US?

kenohol
Star I

I've watched all of the reviews, considered my option, and have become convinced a Zenfone 10 should be my next phone. However, the only option shown on Asus website is a 128GB version in black. I need the 256 version at a minimum and a color would be nice, especially that green. Any other websites that sell the US version? Does Asus usually restock or is that it for the phone? I am having to consider other phones just because I can't find one for sale which is a shame for a phone less than a year old. I cannot buy the international version since it's missing key radios for T-Mobile in the US.

1 REPLY 1

kenohol
Star I

@kenohol wrote:

I've watched all of the reviews, considered my option, and have become convinced a Zenfone 10 should be my next phone. However, the only option shown on Asus website is a 128GB version in black. I need the 256 version at a minimum and a color would be nice, especially that green. Any other websites that sell the US version? Does Asus usually restock or is that it for the phone? I am having to consider other phones just because I can't find one for sale which is a shame for a phone less than a year old. I cannot buy the international version since it's missing key radios for T-Mobile in the US.

i got this... https://1921681254.mx/