This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing calls randomly after updating to the build WW_34.1004.0204.128

thepra
Star II

Here in italy my carrier does send me an SMS for each missed call so I have the smartphone on my desk and ~80% of the calls are missed by default almost immediately because I also have the timestamps in the missing calls in the notification SMS.

I just can't work like this knowing I'm missing most of the people that try to reach me(I've a business too).
The smartphone isn't in "Airplane Mode" or "Do not disturb" or "Silence" modes and this happen and drives me crazy.

How can I try to solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cyslawo
Rising Star II

Check if you have volte icon next to the networkg coverage indicator.

Alternatively you can type *#*#4636#*#*, next informations about Phone, three dots in top right corner and ims service state. Check if there is voice over lte allowed.

If not, check in settings if you have volte option (settings, network and internet, internet, sim 1 (or sim 2), volte (or 4g calls).

If you have this option and Its enabled, you might need to contact with carrier to enable on your sim card. If theres not, then zenfone 10 isn't supported by your carrier.

I this case, to confirm theres is a problem i told in first post, change in the same menu preffered network type from 2g/3g/4g (and eventualy 5g) just to only 2g/3g. After this your incoming calls should work correctly. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Cyslawo
Rising Star II

Do you have volte enabled? I had similiar problems on few phones, it was problem with switching form 4g to 3g while somebody called. I had to change carrier. 

How can I know if volte is enabled?

Cyslawo
Rising Star II

Check if you have volte icon next to the networkg coverage indicator.

Alternatively you can type *#*#4636#*#*, next informations about Phone, three dots in top right corner and ims service state. Check if there is voice over lte allowed.

If not, check in settings if you have volte option (settings, network and internet, internet, sim 1 (or sim 2), volte (or 4g calls).

If you have this option and Its enabled, you might need to contact with carrier to enable on your sim card. If theres not, then zenfone 10 isn't supported by your carrier.

I this case, to confirm theres is a problem i told in first post, change in the same menu preffered network type from 2g/3g/4g (and eventualy 5g) just to only 2g/3g. After this your incoming calls should work correctly. 

how do I take away the solution answer? (I did missclick)

Anyway I followed as you said and Voice over LTE is Not available.
On the other path I have no Volte option there, but for now I'll disable 5G and keep on 3G/4G and see if it does solve the issue(also disabling 2G)