cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZenFone 10

Caloob7
Star I

Hey ZenFone guys, 

I absolutely love my ZenFone10, it's really awesome. I cannot for the life of me get AT&T to let me text, call, or use data. I wanted to be sure I wasn't being stupid and cant figure it out. I have the 8gb of ram and 256gb of storage, specifically the AI2302 model. Any help would be awesome.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mickey10021
Rising Star II

I can see the reason why Asus had to sell the US model later than the rest. Verification with operators.

Also the US model has more bands. This is your fault that you couldn't wait and bought the non US version

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

Unfortuntely the phone won't be allowed on the network. AT&T does not support the zenfone 10

http://sm.att.com/24b7c716

Here is a compatibility list, youll have to switch carrier.

mickey10021
Rising Star II

I can see the reason why Asus had to sell the US model later than the rest. Verification with operators.

Also the US model has more bands. This is your fault that you couldn't wait and bought the non US version

ktw
Rising Star II

AT&T is generally pretty strict with what it allows on its network. For instance, it only supports the US variants of Google Pixel and does not support the global/international version, while T-mobile would support both.

Consider switching to another carrier. You should've waited for the US version release though.

This is why 5G sucks. It's not at all a standard because if it were any 5G device would work on any 5G network (provided of course the hardware supports the carrier bands). Additions such as VoLTE are even worse. It's hit and miss and you can't even be sure your phone supports it abroad. Google only enables it for the networks in the countries where they sell their phones which is why I bought a Zenfone 10 instead. I love Pixel phones but I just don't accept it that they don't have universal 5G support. At least Asus seems to do a better job at that.