This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 10 USB-C to HDMI output

zoltanlehoczky
Star II

I'd like to connect a Zenfone 10 to a TV via HDMI via an adapter like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Samsung-Mirroring-Projector-Converter/dp/B08BJQJ6S7 Will this work? Given that the Zenfone 10's USB port is only USB-C 2, not 3, I guess at least not with the linked cable that requires 3. The Zenfone 10 doesn't support MHL either. Will anything else cabled work?

Thank you in advance! 

7 REPLIES 7

Da_ny
Star III

Hi,

I have a similar cable that is working in a galaxy s20 but do not work in the zenfone 10...

Regards

I see, thanks. I hope some other approach is available though.

Alvaedmonds
Star I

You can try looking for a USB-C to HDMI adapter or cable that explicitly mentions compatibility with USB-C 2.0 or lower specifications. Such adapters may exist, but they might not offer the same performance as those designed for USB-C 3.0. Additionally, check if your TV has HDMI ports and supports the resolution you intend to use.As for the suggestion to download or visit Pikashow Mod APK, it's essential to be cautious when downloading and using modified or unofficial versions of apps, as they can pose security risks and may violate terms of service. Always ensure that you're downloading from a reputable source and consider the potential legal and security implications of using modified apps.

zoltanlehoczky
Star II

Thank you. It seems to me that I'm out of luck. I'll try an adapter just to make sure and report back.