This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook Pro Duo - HotKeys stop working (esp Screenpad keys and Fn+F for fan mode)

markr
Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: both
Model: Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED (UX8402, 12th Gen Intel)
Frequency of occurrence: every time

=====================
Detailed description:
Some of the hotkeys stop working shortly after restart - most frustratingly the two that control the ScrenPad+, but also the Fn+F to control fan mode. The more generic ones controlling volume, brightness etc stay functioning.
I've tried reinstalling the ScreenPad driver but doesn't help beyond initial restart.
Anyone found a solution?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
markr
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED (UX8402, 12th Gen Intel)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: every time

=====================

Detailed description:

Some of the hotkeys stop working shortly after restart - most frustratingly the two that control the ScrenPad+, but also the Fn+F to control fan mode. The more generic ones controlling volume, brightness etc stay functioning.

I've tried reinstalling the ScreenPad driver but doesn't help beyond initial restart.

Anyone found a solution?

Zenbook Pro Duo - HotKeys stop working (esp Screenpad keys and Fn+F for fan mode)
@markr
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Notebook Keyboard problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.