This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook-Pro-Duo-15-OLED-UX582 release date?

raines-junk
Star I
Has there been an update on the new Zenbook Duo Pro 15" yet? All I have seen is April 2021. 😫😪 I need a new computer like yesterday but I have been waiting to get the new Zenbook Duo Pro. Are they doing pre-ordering?
67 REPLIES 67

ghazoo22002
Star I
Is it possible to upgrade to 2 TB OR MORE

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
@dgarcia967 I have the 482 and with the upgrades from the previous model I would absolutely recommend to wait for the 582 if you are already interested in the 581. The amount of progress Asus is making with these designs I am very impressed. I am fairly sure it will be worth the wait! 🙂

ZT-e0726b0a
Star I
Can it be that no one (in asus company) know the really release date? (Ux582)
I have tried to contact about 10 times, never got a real and final date...

There were hearings about april 20,
But it seems There will be no more april 20.

umair_riaz
Star I
I have the 482 and with the updates from the past model, I would totally prescribe to hang tight for the 582 on the off chance that you are now inspired by the 581. The measure of progress Asus is making with these plans I am exceptionally intrigued. I'm genuinely certain it will merit the pause! 🙂 www.ditrc.com

jeffagwm
Star I
So it would seem that no one from Asus actually visits this forum since none of the questions above have been answered. I am looking for the same info: When will the UX582 be released?
I am specifically interested in the i9 (10th gen) 32 GB, 1TB (upgrade to 2 if possible) Win 10 Pro.