This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook Pro 15 - UX535LI-E2263 - Screenpad? Not working?

jimmyvent
Star I
System: Windows 10 64 bit
Batterie oder AC: Battery
Model: Zenbook Pro 15 - UX535LI-E2263
Frequency of occurrence:
Betriebssystem zurücksetzen: Installed new systemfirmware because there was no windows on it.
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hey. I've bought the notebook yesterday. It didn't got an software so I installed windows 10 64bit after I got this zenbook. Normaly the Zenbook Pro 15 - UX535LI-E2263 has screenpad or I am wrong? I can't see it or it is not working because of the installation of windows 10?
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
If you bought the non-OS device, please follow below FAQ to install the screenpad 2.0 related driver.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly o...Thank you.

jimmyvent
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

If you bought the non-OS device, please follow below FAQ to install the screenpad 2.0 related driver.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041344

Thank you.

View post
I've done this but when I try to install screenpad optimizer, I got this error message. Look the screenshot.
error-png.png

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jimmy,
May I know how does your screenpad looks like right now?
Does it light up?
Please try below FAQ as well
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix ScreenXpert is not auto-launched | Official Support | ASUS G...Thank you.

jimmyvent
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi Jimmy,

May I know how does your screenpad looks like right now?

Does it light up?

Please try below FAQ as well

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1044292/

Thank you.

View post
20211015-170346.jpg
I dont have these option to split the screen In the link what you've send.. but in the internet says my notebook should have screenpad or not?