This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 14 (UX433FN) trackpad hanging continuously.

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Trackpad hangs and stops responding intermittently
Model: UX433FN
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

In 3 months the laptop has been to the service center 6 times already. 1) It started with a speaker problem. The service center refused to acknowledge a problem 2)The laptop stopped charging beyod 96 %. The service center asked to me plug in and plug out the charging cable a couple of times to get it to work. (Like I had not tried that already) :L 3) There was a weird buzzing noise and multiple physical jerks. Service center responded by saying the motherboard needs to be changed. 4) Speakers blow up and needed to be changed 5) They damaged my laptop while repairing it. 6) They send me a bull of Rs 16,913 to repair the damage they caused to my laptop. The trackpad lag occured from the very beginning. Now it happens almost every 2 minutes. Basic gist of the story is that Asus makes shitty products and their service quality is even shittier.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Sorry for the problems caused due to laptop. This is service center related case , so just send PM to Blake _Asus . He might help in this regard

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello avijit.gupta93, Please upgrade touchpad firmware V1.7 if you have numpad. And PM me your SN or RMA number if your still kept a record. I will investigate for the case. Thank you in advance.