This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 14 UX3402ZA - Missing Number Pad 2.0

Callum592
Star I
So yesterday I purchased a ASUS Zenbook 14 UX3402ZA 14" Laptop – Intel® Core™ i7, 1 TB SSD, Blue, from Curry’s (UK Appliance store) which was all fine and well until I collected it today. On the photos on the website of the product (both i5/i7) versions are shown with the Asus numpad on the track pad. When I watched videos and done my research on this laptop prior to purchasing, ever model including the exact same as mine had this feature. I unboxed this laptop today and there’s no buttons on the trackpad that enable the light up numpad on it.

This is very frustrating as it was a reason I purchased it as I need a small laptop but with numpad functionally to some degree. Makes zero sense why an i7 model £1300 laptop doesn’t have this feature despite being advertised with it, then lower spec models of other smaller zen books do have this?

I’ll definitely be returning but want the exact same laptop just with this feature. I also did not get the other cables or laptop sleeve included when I purchased, despite again having watched others be unboxed, it came with this. Very poor for a high spec and expensive laptop. I’m not sure if this is something UK specific or Curry’s specific. Any advice would be appreciated, and if anyone else has had this issue before.

Many Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Callum592
Star I
939c914c-73ca-4ca6-8970-13125b011fdc.jpeg
My Laptop above

a25368c4-7ca1-45fa-8c7a-c560f5ae996f.jpeg
What I should actually have, everything else is exactly the same except this

Falcon_ASUS
Callum592

939c914c-73ca-4ca6-8970-13125b011fdc.jpeg

My Laptop above

a25368c4-7ca1-45fa-8c7a-c560f5ae996f.jpeg

What I should actually have, everything else is exactly the same except this

View post
@Callum592
This is an optional feature.
If you have doubts about the purchased specifications, I would recommend reporting back with the dealer to see if you can return or exchange the item.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/zenbook/zenbook-14-oled-ux3402/techspec/
image.png

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.