Star I
System:Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UM433D
Frequency of occurrence: Every time sleep mode
Reset OS: YES
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Less than a year and half old! Every time it enters sleep mode, I have to hold down power button till stops flashing (hard shut down). After 4-6 weeks of doing this, "unable to auto-repair" mode would go into loop...locking me out. In Oct, Took to get diagnosed/repaired, told my hard drive was corrupted paid to have replaced. End of Dec......same thing all over again. Replaced AGAIN! Technician hadn't a clue either time what could be happening. Suggested I go thru power button to shut down system properly. Cannot get shut down properly when I can't wake from sleep mode. Ready to trash, but cannot afford to buy anything else.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
gfinch777
  1. System:Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UM433D
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every time sleep mode
  5. Reset OS: YES
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Less than a year and half old! Every time it enters sleep mode, I have to hold down power button till stops flashing (hard shut down). After 4-6 weeks of doing this, "unable to auto-repair" mode would go into loop...locking me out. In Oct, Took to get diagnosed/repaired, told my hard drive was corrupted paid to have replaced. End of Dec......same thing all over again. Replaced AGAIN! Technician hadn't a clue either time what could be happening. Suggested I go thru power button to shut down system properly. Cannot get shut down properly when I can't wake from sleep mode. Ready to trash, but cannot afford to buy anything else.

Zenbook 14 UM433D Wont wake from sleep
@gfinch777
Have you tried to update the system to the latest version through Windows Update? Also, have you updated your BIOS version to the latest or done a system restore during this period?