This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 13 OLED UX 325 - camera issue (solved)

rscano
Star I
rscano

Hi, since some updates in Windows 11, with the last driver (2022-01-01 Version V10.0.22000.20193) and also with previous, camera is recognized only when you install drivers. After reboot, at startup is not recognized. When i go back to periphericals management, i see that in USB there is a unknown element. Removing it, reinstalling drivers it works until the next reboot. Seems like every reboot loses .inf data for camera. Only when drivers are loaded first time, camera is available in periphericals management. In the other cases, is not available.

So, camera works, seems to be a USB controller / driver issue. I've contacted support (italian) and said that need to wait for another driver version, but i would like to know if this is a know issue or if i need to wait without timing for a new driver 🙂

Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325, 11th Gen Intel) camera unrecognized

Solved after these updates:
Windows update KB5014019
DTS - Extension - 1.10.28.0
Intel Corporation - System - 30.100.2129.8
ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. - HIDClass - 17.0.0.6
ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. - Keyboard - 21.0.0.7
So one of these updates solved the issue about camera not recognized at startup: there is no need to reinstall all OS.

2 REPLIES 2

rscano
Star I
After this update, fail again:
Intel - System - 8.7.10700.22502

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.