This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will 2021 zenbook duo get its Intel GPU driver updated? its running 8 month old driver

I'm facing problems with what i percieve to be GPU stuttering on 60 fps and when i checked the graphics driver model and compared it to intel its a solid 8 months old (Asus's custom driver is from june 2020). This is pretty bad considering Intel's GPU is still relatively buggy and they keep patching it up but due to ASUS's custom one not getting updated we're out of luck.
9 REPLIES 9

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
therealpowermaster

I'm facing problems with what i percieve to be GPU stuttering on 60 fps and when i checked the graphics driver model and compared it to intel its a solid 8 months old (Asus's custom driver is from june 2020). This is pretty bad considering Intel's GPU is still relatively buggy and they keep patching it up but due to ASUS's custom one not getting updated we're out of luck.

When will 2021 zenbook duo get its Intel GPU driver updated? its running 8 month old driver
for my model laptop, asus does not updated graphics driver too.
For this purpose, I download latest DCH based graphics driver directly from Intel or Nvidia official website only.
latest intel driver is 27.20.100.9168
latest nvidia driver is 461.51

for time being, you can generic drivers from intel and nvidia

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44575/when-will-2021-zenbook-duo-get-its-intel-gpu-driver-upd...

For this purpose, I download latest DCH based graphics driver directly from Intel or Nvidia official website only.

View post
The problem is due to Screenpad Plus you cant install generic drivers from intel or else it ruins the 2nd screen and makes it unusable. You are forced to using Asus's custom driver only

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
therealpowermaster

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151964#Comment_151964

The problem is due to Screenpad Plus you cant install generic drivers from intel or else it ruins the 2nd screen and makes it unusable. You are forced to using Asus's custom driver only

View post
ok then wait to release update driver

dogan-oguzhan
Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44575/when-will-2021-zenbook-duo-get-its-intel-gpu-driver-upd...

View post
Can you use the screen pad screen with full screen resolution when you install intel driver 27.20.100.9168? When I did, screen pad screen is working only in quite low resolution so the size of screen is reduced to 1/3.