WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ux331un
Frequency of occurrence: once/twice a day
Reset OS: N
Screenshot or video: N
========================
Detailed description:Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un
specs:
pc-png.png
Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three days for them still no way to find any, I have all set right for their creation (also page file settings) in fact if I manually create a BSOD i get the dump file right.
This problem seems to be unrelated to stress, it never happened while gaming but mostly during idle times. It seems to be worsened by laptop being attached to AC.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
20 REPLIES 20

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello zanni,
Please kindly check if your BIOS and Windows update are all up to date.
If you still experience BSOD, then please send the device to service center for fur the examination.
Thank you.

Hello @Blake_ASUS ,
Yes both BIOS (ver 108) and Windows (ver 20H2) are up to date at least for what intel drivers site tells me. I would prefer not to send my PC to service center because I have to sustain exams in this coming months so il will need my PC as much as possible, (I can still use it right if I do not connect to AC while I'm using it) , another strange thing is that i get BSOD only when the PC it's idle or nearly (reading word, youtube or AKF) it never happens while playing games, and as soon as i close the game in 5-10 mins i get the BSOD.
If you need more infos feel free to ask,
Thank you anyway!

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
zanni.emanuele.re

Hello @Blake_ASUS ,

Yes both BIOS (ver 108) and Windows (ver 20H2) are up to date at least for what intel drivers site tells me. I would prefer not to send my PC to service center because I have to sustain exams in this coming months so il will need my PC as much as possible, (I can still use it right if I do not connect to AC while I'm using it) , another strange thing is that i get BSOD only when the PC it's idle or nearly (reading word, youtube or AKF) it never happens while playing games, and as soon as i close the game in 5-10 mins i get the BSOD.

If you need more infos feel free to ask,

Thank you anyway!

View post
1 .i am suspecting many applications are running background , taking power battery.
many applications are running and registered under task's scheduler.
so delete or disable apps in task schedulers.
disable running background applicationss

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS,
Thank you I'll try that for now i have disabled MEGAsync and Microsoft/XblGameSave do I need to disble more in the Microsoft directory of task scheduler? (I can provide you with a screenshot of it if you need)
Thank you in advance!