Star I
System: Windows 11 64bit
Battery or AC: Ac/Batt
Model: UX582HS
Frequency of occurrence: all the time
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have the brand new zenbook ux582hs model, with the 3080gpu and 11th gen i9 1190H/32gig of RAM. So i received the laptop and left for an international trip immediately. There is a serious issue with the audio on this laptop. I've updated/reinstalled all drivers, but audio will not play out of the speakers. I just hear faint static when theres supposed to be audio. I've also reinstalled windows.. It doesn't sound like a physical issue, but a software/driver issue. I know I can return the laptop under warranty and get t his resolved, but I am traveling overseas and wont be back for a few months. In the meanwhile, i'm trying to trouble shoot this issue.

Does ANYONE have any idea why the speakers won't play out? Just fyi, if I plug in a headphone via headphone jack, audio is playing thru headphones, and likewise with bluetooth. But the physical speakers will not play back any audio, just some crackling (faint).
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
sashide
  1. System: Windows 11 64bit
  2. Battery or AC: Ac/Batt
  3. Model: UX582HS
  4. Frequency of occurrence: all the time
  5. Reset OS: yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I have the brand new zenbook ux582hs model, with the 3080gpu and 11th gen i9 1190H/32gig of RAM. So i received the laptop and left for an international trip immediately. There is a serious issue with the audio on this laptop. I've updated/reinstalled all drivers, but audio will not play out of the speakers. I just hear faint static when theres supposed to be audio. I've also reinstalled windows.. It doesn't sound like a physical issue, but a software/driver issue. I know I can return the laptop under warranty and get t his resolved, but I am traveling overseas and wont be back for a few months. In the meanwhile, i'm trying to trouble shoot this issue.

Does ANYONE have any idea why the speakers won't play out? Just fyi, if I plug in a headphone via headphone jack, audio is playing thru headphones, and likewise with bluetooth. But the physical speakers will not play back any audio, just some crackling (faint).

UX582 audio issue
@sashide
Unfortunately, if you have reinstalled the system and the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.