Star III
System: Windows 11 21H2 22000.613
Battery or AC:
Model: UX330UAR
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:For more than a year now I can not solve the problem with the inoperability of the laptop after trying to go to sleep. The laptop turns off the screen, the power indicator remains on. You can turn on the laptop only after holding the power button for a long time. What was done: a complete (clean) reinstallation of the system, installing drivers from the Asus website. Reading the discussions posted here, I understand that the problem is common. The only solution that helps: never turn off the screen. Maybe there are other options? I contacted the service center: they believe that there are no hardware problems. Warranty has ended.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212737#Comment_212737

Good for working two days

View post
And so, I clarified. Item 3. I disabled (without deleting) Intel(R) Audio for displays. Tried installing different drivers. As soon as you turn on Intel(R) Audio for displays, the problem appears. I read about it on the Intel community forum. Intel strongly recommends contacting an OEM for driver and hardware compatibility testing. But I highly doubt that Asus will do this. Why do I think that we are talking about incompatibility: some owners of this model had motherboards replaced (as part of warranty repairs). The problem didn't go away.

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38

Shiniquiet
Star II
My laptop doesn't always turn on when plugged in. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I've tried a host of things but nothing works except unplugging the power cord from the laptop to turn it on and then plug it back in.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Shiniquiet

My laptop doesn't always turn on when plugged in. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I've tried a host of things but nothing works except unplugging the power cord from the laptop to turn it on and then plug it back in.

View post
have you done Battery calibration? , if not means, do this at first.

okna2003
Star III
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212078#Comment_212078

have you done Battery calibration? , if not means, do this at first.

View post
If possible, I would like to hear the answer to the message of the author of the topic.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okna2003

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/212091#Comment_212091

If possible, I would like to hear the answer to the message of the author of the topic.

View post
At first drain power from battery completely, then disconnect all external devices connected to laptop, including charger, then press and hold power button for 120 seconds and then release the button.
Then connect Charger to laptop, allow the charge to 30 minutes, then disconnect charger, power on laptop.