Star I
System: Intel i5 WIndows 7
Battery or AC:
Model: UX31E
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, is there a way to upgrade my UX31E RAM? I know it is built in with the motherboard but maybe its possible?
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
Badjo
  1. System: WIndows 7
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX31E
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Hi, is there a way to upgrade my UX31E RAM? I know it is built in with the motherboard but maybe its possible?

UX31E Memory Upgrade
@Badjo
As your description, it is built in with the motherboard and cannot be replaced. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Badjo
Star I
Hi Falcon thank you for your response, I saw in YT that UX31A model has a removable RAM. UX31E and UX31A is similarly built aside from the hardware? Can I replace mine with UX31A motherboard so I can upgrade my RAM?

Falcon_ASUS
Badjo

Hi Falcon thank you for your response, I saw in YT that UX31A model has a removable RAM. UX31E and UX31A is similarly built aside from the hardware? Can I replace mine with UX31A motherboard so I can upgrade my RAM?

View post
@Badjo
To my understanding, the UX31E is a laptop sold earlier and should be out of warranty now. Under our service policy, we cannot replace the motherboard of other models as an exchange. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.