Upside-down and blue tint on camera

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: ASUS Zenbook 14 UX434FLC
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Yesterday, after updating my computer, it seemed to freeze on blue screen after being at 100% for nearly an hour. After getting it to finally boot, I had numerous issues with it freezing, hardly running at all. After multiple restarts, I eventually gave up and reset Windows. Since then, my laptop camera has been upside down and has a nice blue tint to it (I am wearing red and it is coming through as completely blue). This was not an issue before I reset Windows. I have uninstalled/updated the driver for the camera about 4 different times at this point. I've tried updating the BIOS. Nothing is working. The only thing I can think of at this point is that my NVIDIA driver was uninstalled during the reset, but I have reinstalled that driver as well. I have no idea what else to do at this point. I have barely had this laptop for a week. The camera is upside down everywhere, not just the computers camera app. I have checked to make sure Windows is updated as well.

2 REPLIES 2

rodrigo_perez
Star I
The only thing that I can think of for you to try is verify that the ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver is installed under System Devices in Device Manager.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Rachel,
May you recall what was the update before the issue occurred?
Is there any error message in Device Manager?
Do you still have the eSupport file in C drive?
you may try to install the initial camera driver from there.
Thank you.