This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable Frustration with Asus Services - A Nightmare Experience

amritagarwal
Star I

I wanted to share my incredibly frustrating experience with Asus' customer service that I've been dealing with for the past month. I've been using an Asus laptop for just 6 months, and the issues I've faced have left me utterly disappointed and infuriated.

From the very beginning, my laptop had a problem where it wouldn't boot up properly. I thought it was a minor glitch, as it eventually booted after pressing the power button multiple times. However, about a month ago, this issue escalated to the point where my laptop was completely unresponsive for 3 days straight. At this point, I decided to contact Asus' customer service.

They scheduled an "on-site service," which initially seemed promising. A technician came to my house, but after failing to identify the problem on the spot, he took my laptop to the nearest service center. That was when my ordeal truly began.

After a few days, I received a call from the service center, notifying me that they had ordered a new motherboard and my laptop would be ready in 7 days. I waited patiently, only to be disappointed again. When I reached out after the promised 7 days, they informed me that the motherboard they ordered was faulty and they had to order another one, setting me back another week.

This waiting game continued, with each week passing by with no updates unless I took the initiative to contact them. They kept providing vague explanations about facing additional issues with my laptop. It seemed like they were holding my laptop hostage.

Finally, after nearly a month of waiting, they claimed my laptop was fixed but still needed testing before being returned to me. Another 5 days went by, and when I reached out, they were still "trying" to run those tests. I had had enough and demanded my laptop back, no matter its condition.

Upon receiving my laptop, I was horrified to discover that the exact same issue I faced initially persisted, and to add insult to injury, my speaker had stopped working. This is beyond unacceptable, especially considering the premium price I paid for this laptop and the fact that it's still under warranty.

My frustration peaked when I requested a replacement laptop from Asus. To my dismay, they pointed to a 7-day policy after purchase, beyond which they wouldn't offer a replacement. This leaves me in a terrible situation, as I'm about to travel to the US for studies in less than a week with an unreliable laptop.

Do you think Asus should offer me a replacement laptop given the circumstances? If you agree, I'd appreciate any advice on how I can convince them to provide me with a working laptop before I leave for my studies. This nightmare experience has left me questioning the quality of Asus' products and the integrity of their customer service.

I wanted to share my incredibly frustrating experience with Asus' customer service that I've been dealing with for the past month. I've been using an Asus laptop for just 6 months, and the issues I've faced have left me utterly disappointed and infuriated.

From the very beginning, my laptop had a problem where it wouldn't boot up properly. I thought it was a minor glitch, as it eventually booted after pressing the power button multiple times. However, about a month ago, this issue escalated to the point where my laptop was completely unresponsive for 3 days straight. At this point, I decided to contact Asus' customer service.

They scheduled an "on-site service," which initially seemed promising. A technician came to my house, but after failing to identify the problem on the spot, he took my laptop to the nearest service center. That was when my ordeal truly began.

After a few days, I received a call from the service center, notifying me that they had ordered a new motherboard and my laptop would be ready in 7 days. I waited patiently, only to be disappointed again. When I reached out after the promised 7 days, they informed me that the motherboard they ordered was faulty and they had to order another one, setting me back another week.

This waiting game continued, with each week passing by with no updates unless I took the initiative to contact them. They kept providing vague explanations about facing additional issues with my laptop. It seemed like they were holding my laptop hostage.

Finally, after nearly a month of waiting, they claimed my laptop was fixed but still needed testing before being returned to me. Another 5 days went by, and when I reached out, they were still "trying" to run those tests. I had had enough and demanded my laptop back, no matter its condition.

Upon receiving my laptop, I was horrified to discover that the exact same issue I faced initially persisted, and to add insult to injury, my speaker had stopped working. This is beyond unacceptable, especially considering the premium price I paid for this laptop and the fact that it's still under warranty.

My frustration peaked when I requested a replacement laptop from Asus. To my dismay, they pointed to a 7-day policy after purchase, beyond which they wouldn't offer a replacement. This leaves me in a terrible situation, as I'm about to travel to the US for studies in less than a week with an unreliable laptop.

Do you think Asus should offer me a replacement laptop given the circumstances? If you agree, I'd appreciate any advice on how I can convince them to provide me with a working laptop before I leave for my studies. This nightmare experience has left me questioning the quality of Asus' products and the integrity of their customer service.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@amritagarwal
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please send me a PM with the following information and I'll have this rectified for you as soon as possible.

Product S/N :
RMA# :

I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

amritagarwal
Star I

I’m sorry, I some glitch repeated my message on the same post. It seems to be a long one, but isn’t.