This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UM425UA Not charging not turning On.

My ZenBook 14 UM425UA suddenly stopped charging and wouldn't turn ON. took it to the repair shop to get it looked at as it turns out the Bios IC and on Board CPU have a short circuit. this laptop is 9 months old and it's my work laptop. fixing it would cost as much as buying it. what would anyone in this situation advise me ?

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello,  sthabisolushaba Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the slow reply.

For the "unable to power on" problem, may I ask if you have tried the Troubleshooting - Notebook cannot power on and shows black screen steps and the problem still persists?

To confirm your repair service, please check the top right corner of the screen, and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.

Willjoe
Star II

Remove the battery (if it is a removable battery pack). Press and hold Power Button for 40 seconds to do EC reset. Re-install the AC adapter and battery, then power on the computer and check whether the problem is resolved or not.

Regards,

Will

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.