Did you mean: 

Touchpad gets unresponsive

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Touchpad clicking stops working
Model: UX534FTC
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hello ASUS, Just recived my new UX534FTC laptop and I am happy with how nice it is.. but there is a very strange issue. The Touchpad gets irresponsible, if I press the whole touchpad it starts working but marking everything as I move the cursor.. have to click more on the touchscreen and then it sometimes works. if I FN+F6 it on and off, it works again.. This happens alot just the few hours I have tried it.. installed latest drivers. unistalled drivers. This is a 100% clean installation.. (well the laptop came today 2020-02-12) to the pickup store. Directly at the install I could not do anything with the touchscreen exept moving the cursor. Hardware issue? would feel a shame just receving it and it goes like this... Hopefully you can help out a bit here 😃 I will call the swedish support tomorrow aswell and ask there.
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
go to service , let the person will fix for you , i think loose contactbetween mb and touchpad by wire

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Last edited by blake_ASUS on 2020/2/14 10:19 Hello thomasson.oskar, According to your model, you should be having a screenpad 2.0, not just a normal touchpad. Have you follow below FAQ to reinstall the correct driver after your clean installation? https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041344 For the cursor issue, please record a video of how you touch the screenpad and how the cursor was reacting . Thank you very much.

KRISHNA3183
Star I
hello thomasson.oscar
is it fixed