Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbar not working (again)

sentenced
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Toolbar not working (again)
Model: UX480FD-BE055T
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hello! I posted here in spring 2019 with the same problem: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-265857-1-1.html It worked for a few weeks but then it stopped working again. So I just gave in and did not try to fix the problem again because at that point I was really annoyed (because I had spent a lot of money for a feature that did not work properly). I just did not use the screenbar. A few days ago I gave it a try again, reinstalled the toolbar than it worked for two days. And today: Nothing again. Please help in fixing the problem once and for all. ScreenPad Toolbar: 2.0.23.0 Precision Touchpad: 15.0.0.12 ScreenPad display: 100.0.0.2 Win 10, no updates of WIN or BIOS I know of. Thanks! Kat
8 REPLIES 8

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Kat, Since we are not sure what happened, or any modification done before the issue occurred, Then let's try to reinstall the drivers "by below order" 1. Asus ScreenPad Display Driver 2. ASUS Precision Touchpad (ScreenPad) 3. Screenpad toolbar Thank you very much.

sentenced
Star I
Hi Blake! Thanks for helping me again. As I am not a notebook expert at all I guess I'll have to uninstall the asus screen pad driver and touchpad in the device manager first? Do I need to reboot before installing the drivers? Thanks! Kat

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
sentenced posted on 2019/11/12 03:19 Hi Blake! Thanks for helping me again. As I am not a notebook expert at all I guess I'll have to un ...
Hello Kat, To uninstall driver, please go to Control Panel> Programs and Features. And I think "screenpad toolbar" is under Setting>Apps. Please reboot after you uninstall and install them. Thank you.

sentenced
Star I
Hi Blake! I did as you suggested but it still does not work. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks! Kat