This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The UX581GV number pad doesn't work after windows update

saif1
Star I
System: Windows 11 (version 21H2, build 22000.527)
Model: UX581GV
========================
Detailed description: After several updates in Windows 11, my UX581GV pad doesn't work anymore, either as a touchpad or a number pad. The backlight also won't turn on now.
I have tried uninstalling the "ASUS Precision Touchpad" and "ASUS Number pad" drivers, then reinstalling the "ASUS NumberPad Driver" (PrecisionTouchPadNumberPad_DCH_ASUS_Z_V12.0.0.39_23878.exe) but this doesn't work.
Can anyone help me?
10 REPLIES 10

Falcon_ASUS
saif1
  1. System: Windows 11 (version 21H2, build 22000.527)
  2. Model: UX581GV

========================

Detailed description: After several updates in Windows 11, my UX581GV pad doesn't work anymore, either as a touchpad or a number pad. The backlight also won't turn on now.

I have tried uninstalling the "ASUS Precision Touchpad" and "ASUS Number pad" drivers, then reinstalling the "ASUS NumberPad Driver" (PrecisionTouchPadNumberPad_DCH_ASUS_Z_V12.0.0.39_23878.exe) but this doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

@saif1
Could you please provide me with your system update list for confirmation?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
saif1
  1. System: Windows 11 (version 21H2, build 22000.527)
  2. Model: UX581GV

========================

Can anyone help me?

after downloaded that file, extract it and go to .inf file, note down location of the file , go to device manager install number pad driver

saif1
Star I
screenshot-2022-03-06-080414.png
screenshot-2022-03-06-080530.png
@Falcon_ASUS This is what I came up with.

saif1
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/58428/the-ux581gv-number-pad-doesnt-work-after-windows-update

after downloaded that file, extract it and go to .inf file, note down location of the file , go to device manager install number pad driver

View post
It says that the best drivers are already installed.