This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slight vibrations on laptops body

friendsandvis
Star II
While charging my laptop if i run my fingures gently on my laptops lid i feel slight vibrations.
Only occurres if charger is pluged in.It seems as if a small amount of current is leaking in my laptops body and is getting grounded through my body when i touch it.Should i contact the service center for this issue or this is expected from the laptop?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
friendsandvis

While charging my laptop if i run my fingures gently on my laptops lid i feel slight vibrations.

Only occurres if charger is pluged in.It seems as if a small amount of current is leaking in my laptops body and is getting grounded through my body when i touch it.Should i contact the service center for this issue or this is expected from the laptop?

slight vibrations on laptops body
@friendsandvis
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.