yan_boyer
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: ScreenPad won't turn on
Model: Zenbook pro UX480
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

Hello, After a service return, the screenPad does not want to light up. The following message is displayed on the main screen "Failed to turn on the display". Do you have any idea what that means and why? Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello yan.boyer, Is you screenpad upgraded to 2.0? or remains at 1.0? How did you try to turn on the screenpad? Like auto- turn on after booting? Pressing F6 to switch mode? May you provide the screenshot off the error message ? Thank you so much.

yan_boyer
Star I
Hello, blake_ASUS My screenPad remains at 1.0 I try to turn on with F6 key. The problem is that my laptop was sent to the ASUS repair service for a power problem with the battery charger and it was returned to me with the screenPad which no longer works. It worked well before sending.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
yan.boyer posted on 2020/1/9 21:43 Hello, blake_ASUS My screenPad remains at 1.0
Hello yan.boyer, Thank you for your quick reply. So no matter which mode you switch (Screepad/ extension/ touchpad) there is no reaction on the screenpad? and the error message "Failed to turn on the display" shown in which mode? Please enter device manager, is the screenpad listed there? Also, please PM me your SN and RMA number. Thank you so much.

yan_boyer
Star I
Hello, blake_ASUS No lighting of the screen in screenpad mode and extension mode. The touchpad function works. Not yet check de device manager. SN: J9N0CV1272933913 RMA: NLA1KC0912 Thank you