System: windows 10 home 64 bit
Battery or AC: both
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hello,
I purchased a Zenbook Pro Duo about 6 months ago, its all perfect but i changed the storage to a bigger one (meaning new windows install) and the screenpad has stopped working. I can still see wallpaper on it, but it only works as a second screen like as if it was an external screen. I can use F8 to do the standard "extend", or "duplicate", etc options, but when I click on the hot key (immediately left of the power button) the message that pops up says "screenpad plus is disabled" - clicking it a second time gets the same message (in other words, it's not "enabling" it). As I said, I have done an OS reset. I have reinstalled the hotkey drivers. I reset the BIOS to "default" per the instruction from the first tech support person, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for "Intel UHD Graphics 630" per the instructioon from the second tech support person. I don't know what options are left.
2 REPLIES 2

Liviu
Rising Star II
Send the laptop to your local Asus service center to re-install the stock OS.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello fbitattoolondon,
Please refer to below FAQ to reinstall the drivers.
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad Plus problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS noteboo...Please be careful that the installation order must be followed.
If the screenpad plus is still not working after the re installation, please send your device to service center.
Thank you.