kaybeefranks
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: ScreenPad Plus 2.0 stopped working
Model: UX581GV
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/28/183519u1v3w52sey91193v.jpg

Hello, I just purchased my Zenbook Pro Duo and exactly one month later the screenpad has stopped working. I can still see wallpaper on it, but it is unresponsive - however when I push on it (i.e., touch it) I see bubbles (for lack of a better word) on the MAIN screen, which doesn't make any sense. Also, when I click on the hot key (immediately left of the power button) the message that pops up says "screenpad plus is disabled" - clicking it a second time gets the same message (in other words, it's not "enabling" it). I have done an OS reset. I have reinstalled the hotkey drivers. I reset the BIOS to "default" per the instruction from the first tech support person, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for "Intel UHD Graphics 630" per the instructioon from the second tech support person. I don't know what options are left. This seems to be a common problem but no real solutions found. I spent $3000 on this laptop, primarily because of the Screenpad feature (worked great for my grad school project) - HELP! Any other suggestions??
2 REPLIES 2

Warkfu
Star I
Last edited by Warkfu on 2020/3/29 23:24 Hello, I was the same problem. I resolve it by downloading the "ASUS ScreenXpert Interface (Driver) - Version V1.0.26.0 " (ASUS support page). I not used "Install.bat" script because there are an error. I Installed the "AsusScreenXpertBase.inf" file with a right click. I hope that it will help you

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello kaybeefranks, Please refer to below FAQ to reinstall the drivers for Screenpad plus. https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041420 Thank you.