d_gerth
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Screenpad 2.0 doesnt work / No App Launcher / MS Store black
Model: ZenBook Pro 15 UX550GDX
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hello everyone, i hope you can help me before i need to return my new asus, which i bought last week. the screenpad does not work correctly. this is not accectable for 1600. I just see my wallpaper on the screenpad, thats all. I tried 3 days everything to get it work, no chance. Now i am here. Which data do you need to check whats wrong? kind regards
15 REPLIES 15

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
d.gerth posted on 2019/12/12 17:57 Hello blake, yes, of course, here ar the photos. it looks like this:
Hello d.gerth, I was not able to open the link, it shown something like "Error 523" However, from your description, I assume you have updated to 2.0, which the 1.0 apps can not be used anymore. You may refer to below link to understand more about 2.0 https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040427/ you can directly use the apps that can be used on homescreen, on screenpad. Like Spotify, download "Spotify" , not "Spotify for screenpad" Thank you.

kongolalaa
Star I
Guys im gonna start a law suit very soon. Asus is playing with their customers time for them to get shutdown. If we have enough people with this problems we can make them suffer how they let us suffer.

I have literally the same model of laptop and the same problem as you. Asus screen-pad 1.0 was amazing and worked perfectly, and I committed the mistake of updating it to the 2.0 version. Not only it does not work properly, but when it does, it is not nearly as good as the 1.0. Asus, please let us make a downgrade or fix it because this is non-sense.
Thank you for reading.

cim607
Star I
Hello Dears,

I have reinstalled the windows, because I need Win10 Professional, and after that I see the second monitor on my touchpad, and also my touchpad doesnt work. Even when I press the F6 btn, it do nothing and I can not use it, because without mouse, my cursor freez.

Please, could you help me. the Model of laptop it Asus Zenbook Flip15 UX563FD.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
cim607

Hello Dears,

I have reinstalled the windows, because I need Win10 Professional, and after that I see the second monitor on my touchpad, and also my touchpad doesnt work. Even when I press the F6 btn, it do nothing and I can not use it, because without mouse, my cursor freez.

Please, could you help me. the Model of laptop it Asus Zenbook Flip15 UX563FD.

View post
Hello cim607,
Please refer to below link
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.