System: Windows
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus ZenBook 14 UX435EG
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert are not in my screen pad. I bought the zen book for it but these apps are not present on my screen pad.
23 REPLIES 23

KaiH
Star I
I just received my ZenBook 14 UX435EG last Tuesday, too. My Slide Xpert, Doc Xpert and Sheet Xpert were all missing ever since I turned on my laptop for the first time. I've updated both my "My ASUS" and ScreenXpert to the latest version. I would like to know why does this happen, and how to fix it, too. Please keep us updated. Thx.

I also have the same issue, after maybe one week of using UX435EG, Xpert apps just dissapeared, it is now been like three weeks I've been trying to solve it.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
We are very sorry that ScreenXpert V2.2.7.0 has removed the OfficeXpert function.
If you want to install the Apps back, please refer to below link
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
We are very sorry that ScreenXpert V2.2.7.0 has removed the OfficeXpert function.
We will be releasing the Apps on our Support website in November for you to install them back.
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

m_p_granados
Star I
Hi Blake_ASUS,
I hope you're well. My laptop model is UX435EG.
I have the same problem as described above by other members: I don't have DocXpert, SlideXpert nor SheetXpert after I installed one of the updates for the ScreenXpert in August or September.
As suggested, I've just downloaded and installed the Intel Graphics Driver V30.0.100.9929, plus BIOS (all updates available in MyASUSapp). Yet, I don't have DocXpert, etc..
Could you kindly provide us with some solutions, please? We paid for a product, so we want it to be working properly.
Many thanks in advance.