Star I
System: Windows 11, all asus drivers and bios updated
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX325EA
Frequency of occurrence: all t he time
Reset OS: have tried regular boot and safemode
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:When I run the samsung Express ssd v 3.3 (latest) driver.exe, it fails saying. "Device not connected, please connect and try again."
System boots fine, bios recognizes the ssd, Samsung Magician works but says I'm using the wrong driver. Device mgr->Disks shows the drive
Device mgr-> Storage Controllers shows Microsoft Storage Spaces and entries for Intel VMD Controller 09AB
So I am am using the Intel or microsoft ssd driver and unable to install samsung's dedicated driver.
any ideas?
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
rford
  1. System: Windows 11, all asus drivers and bios updated
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: UX325EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: all t he time
  5. Reset OS: have tried regular boot and safemode
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:When I run the samsung Express ssd v 3.3 (latest) driver.exe, it fails saying. "Device not connected, please connect and try again."

System boots fine, bios recognizes the ssd, Samsung Magician works but says I'm using the wrong driver. Device mgr->Disks shows the drive

Device mgr-> Storage Controllers shows Microsoft Storage Spaces and entries for Intel VMD Controller 09AB

So I am am using the Intel or microsoft ssd driver and unable to install samsung's dedicated driver.

any ideas?

samsung 970 Pro SSD installed in UX325EA, won't install samsung ssd driver
@rford
Since this situation may be caused by installing the latest version of the SSD driver, I would suggest you report it to the SSD manufacturer, ask them to provide the previous version of the driver for you to install, and then check whether the problem can be improved. Thank you.