Processor wont boost over stock speed after update

Kozolej
Star I
System: Windows 11 64
Model: UN5401Q
Processor: Ryzen 5800H
========================
Detailed description:
After the windows update KB5015814 processor won't boost over stock core speed. terminals are ok 50°C on the charger. Is there a solution for this problem or do I need to wait for a new update/fix? (I have downgrade windows to the last version and it works great but still, I want the update.)
9 REPLIES 9

Aka.ms/myrecoverykey – BitLocker, also known as the Microsoft recovery key, is generated automatically whenever you attempt to decrypt an encrypt drive with BitLocker. Microsoft recovery keys are use to decrypt or unlock the encrypt drive. In the event of a hard drive or motherboard issue, or even password misfortune.

Kozolej
Star I
And what does this have to do whit my problem? I think you missed the point of my question.

Falcon_ASUS
Kozolej
  1. System: Windows 11 64
  2. Model: UN5401Q
  3. Processor: Ryzen 5800H

========================

Detailed description:

After the windows update KB5015814 processor won't boost over stock core speed. terminals are ok 50°C on the charger. Is there a solution for this problem or do I need to wait for a new update/fix? (I have downgrade windows to the last version and it works great but still, I want the update.)

Processor wont boost over stock speed after update
@Kozolej
Could you please let me know your current system version (your downgraded version) ?
Thank you.

Kozolej
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/62159/processor-wont-boost-over-stock-speed-after-update

@Kozolej

Could you please let me know your current system version (your downgraded version) ?

Thank you.

View post
Now I am on KB5013889. Thanks for helping.