Not applicable
System: Windowss11
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX482+nvidia
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Which power mode takes priority, the default windows power mode of "bestperformance/balance/bestefficiency" or the myasus one of "whisper/balance/performance"
if i keep the windows mode on performance and myasus one on whisper, which one has priority, i would test this myself by looking at task manager, but i am currently testing keeping Myasus and Screenxpert uninstalled because the laptop UI is working with less glitches and less lags nd less interruptions.
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau
  1. System: Windowss11
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: UX482+nvidia
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Which power mode takes priority, the default windows power mode of "bestperformance/balance/bestefficiency" or the myasus one of "whisper/balance/performance"

if i keep the windows mode on performance and myasus one on whisper, which one has priority, i would test this myself by looking at task manager, but i am currently testing keeping Myasus and Screenxpert uninstalled because the laptop UI is working with less glitches and less lags nd less interruptions.

Power mode Priority
@aau aau
May I know what mode you are adjusting to and have problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable
i want to know if i use power saver mode on windows but performance mode on myasus, will the laptop perform in power saver (low frequency on cpu) or performance mode(high frequency on cpu)

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau

i want to know if i use power saver mode on windows but performance mode on myasus, will the laptop perform in power saver (low frequency on cpu) or performance mode(high frequency on cpu)

View post
@aau aau
The power-saving mode of the Windows system, the startup condition must be DC mode. But in DC mode, MyASUS cannot enable high performance status. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.