This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO NUMBERPAD ON UM425U

nagendra_D
Star I

I have purchased UM425U zenbook14 but no numberpad is there, is it ok. wondering if it is fake/refurbished laptop
s no. N3N0LP016795***
4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, nagendra D and thank you for reaching out.
Please be aware that since the serial number contains personal information, it is not advised to disclose it.
After checking the serial number you provided, we found that your laptop does not support numberpad and the function is optional for this model as well.
image.png
May I ask why you have doubts that you purchased a non-genuine product?
Thank you.

nagendra_D
Star I
yes but while purchasing it was shown in the pic and was not mentioned as optional , however what would be the cost to get it installed if possible ( Dhaka-Bangladesh)... and for the same reason , i thought if it is used one or fake , any such thing is very common in this part of world

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, nagendra D.
If you need more information about the UM425U with numberpad, it is advised that you contact one of our physical stores. Please click the link provided.

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.