ivan_ivanusic
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: No audio on HDMI
Model: UX430UNR
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hello everyone, Today I finally updated my Zenbook UX430UNR to 1903 update (pop up from Windows Update).This update break my sound output on external monitor.Now I can't select Intel HD Audio device and it is not in my device manager.I've tried to reinstall Intel HD Graphic drivers but problem is same.I've also tried different HDMI cables and connecting it to TV but it seems that problem is with update.Does someone know how to fix this?
5 REPLIES 5

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
I think , audio devoice is not compatible with windows 1903 upgrade .try this boot with Linux live dvd , retry with HDMI . Or else wait for the releasing of audio device driver for 1903 windows 10 version

ivan_ivanusic
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/6/14 20:06 I think , audio devoice is not compatible with windows 1903 upgrade .try this boot with Linux liv ...
I've tried on Ubuntu, it works.... Do I need to contact ASUS or Intel for drivers update?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ivan.ivanusic posted on 2019/6/15 22:22 I've tried on Ubuntu, it works.... Do I need to contact ASUS or Intel for drivers update?
I confromed your hardware is safe. Problems from either within Windows OS or with iNtel graphics drivers. Sure contact asus security team. send email via browser and ask team to create new letest intel dch based whql v68 driver v6890.

ivan_ivanusic
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/6/15 19:37 I confromed your hardware is safe. Problems from either within Windows OS or with iNtel graph ...
I've send email to ASUS and waiting for answer.. I hope they will update it soon as possible.