Star I
System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Battery or AC:
Model: UX482EGR
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi! I need help. I updated my laptop several weeks ago, and ever since that update, my screenpad has just been black on my Asus Zenbook 14. I've tried everything to get it to come back on, it just won't work. I've downloaded the necessary drivers, the screenxpert, the screenxpert driver, I've reset my computer, my battery is charged, I've messed with the settings, put display setting back to default, nothing works. I've only had the computer since February, so it's a new laptop. I've been trouble shooting for hours and have had no success. What do I do now?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Kendallanne
  1. System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX482EGR
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Hi! I need help. I updated my laptop several weeks ago, and ever since that update, my screenpad has just been black on my Asus Zenbook 14. I've tried everything to get it to come back on, it just won't work. I've downloaded the necessary drivers, the screenxpert, the screenxpert driver, I've reset my computer, my battery is charged, I've messed with the settings, put display setting back to default, nothing works. I've only had the computer since February, so it's a new laptop. I've been trouble shooting for hours and have had no success. What do I do now?

My Zenbook duo 14 screen pad is black.
@Kendallanne
If you have tried to restore the system and  the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.