cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My laptop asus zenbook 14 always reset

MaxChau
Star I

My laptop Asus ZenBook 14 always rese

I don't know why, even though I strived to update the version, It is not improved. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ASUS

Hi @MaxChau ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
I would like to confirm some information with you so that we can further assist you.
Could you please tell me in what situation your laptop will restart automatically?
Have you replaced any hardware devices (such as hard drive or memory) before this problem occurred?
As there could be many possible reasons for automatic restart, you can also refer to the information in the following link to try to troubleshoot the problem.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1046480/

Please feel free to comment again if you continue to experience difficulties or have any other concerns.
Thank you.

Hi Team, 

My laptop is still automatically resetting. The screen was shown that " the device has a problem and need to reset" Is it possible If you call me and fix it ? It's very inconvenience for me to use. 

FYI, I have updated the newest version, I think that the problem was from the old version that I haven't updated. However, I strived to update it, but the problem is still. 

Hope I can receive your best solution as soon as possible. Currently, I'm in Taiwan, my phone is: 0965 700 279 or you can WhatsApp me at this number 0789793575. 

Thank you so much! 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.