This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased a Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (UP3404) - Pen question.

Magjua
Star I

Should this have come with a stylus? Everywhere I read said it did, there is a place in the box for one, but there was no stylus included.

This seems like the kind of laptop that should come with the pen?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS

@Magjua
In order to check if the stylus is included in the shipment, I need your laptop's serial number.
I have sent you a message, so please provide your laptop's serial number through that message for further confirmation.
Thank you.

Magjua
Star I

At the "design" anchor level of the product page, it talks about the ASUS Pen 2.0 and how great it is

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/laptops/for-home/zenbook/zenbook-14-flip-oled-up3404/

The picture below shows the empty spot in the box that looks perfect for holding an ASUS Pen 2.0.

Thanks!

PXL_20230625_185506779.jpg

@Magjua

After confirmation, it has been determined that the stylus pen is an optional accessory, and based on the serial number you provided, it is not included in the specifications of your laptop shipment. If you have recently purchased the laptop and have concerns about the product's shipping specifications, to ensure your rights, it is recommended to contact the retailer to inquire about the possibility of returning the item. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for looking into that for me. Seems silly that it has the space for it, and the product description says that it is included, but you don't supply one.

Can you please direct me where I can purchase the ASUS Pen 2.0?

Thanks!