This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need the factory reset image for Zenbook Duo 14 UX482. I didnt make one initially.

shwetank26saxen
Star II
System: Win 10 64 Bit
Battery or AC: B attery
Model: UX482
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I was trying to upgrade to win 11 under the insiders program and it got corrupted and everything went to hell. If anyone could create a recovery disk and share it, I would be eternally grateful.
I used a win 10 setup from Microsoft website to reset it but I would really like to have the original version reinstalled.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
If you did not wipe out the SSD partition or the whole system, you are able to reset the device back to factory setting.
Windows 10 - How to restore the system to factory default settings? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf you did, please send the device to our service center and let our engineer rebuild the OS for you.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
Factory image is in a separate partion of the SSD. You can restore your laptop to factory settings through that partition in windows. See this link
Windows 10 - How to restore the system to factory default settings? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalOther way is to download windows 10 iso file and save it to a bootable usb drive and install system from scratch. There are lots of tutorials out there...

shwetank26saxen
Star II
I was trying to upgrade to win 11 under the insiders program and it got corrupted and everything went to hell. If anyone could create a recovery disk and share it, I would be eternally grateful.

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
I cannot because I installed windows 10 Pro in mine, from scratch... sorry.

shwetank26saxen
Star II
Can anyone help please?