Star I
System: Windows Pro 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenbook Pro 15 UX550GE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have been unable to speak to anyone without my serial number, which I can't find. I know it is out of warranty. I just need to know if it can be repaired. I am amazed that such a large company is impossible to contact. This is my 3rd ASUS, but probably my last.
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
oldharbordave
  1. System: Windows Pro 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook Pro 15 UX550GE
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I have been unable to speak to anyone without my serial number, which I can't find. I know it is out of warranty. I just need to know if it can be repaired. I am amazed that such a large company is impossible to contact. This is my 3rd ASUS, but probably my last.

How do you get to speak to ASUS repair?
You can find the serial number from the command prompt or from the registry key . You can also get it from Bios

Falcon_ASUS
oldharbordave
  1. System: Windows Pro 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook Pro 15 UX550GE
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

How do you get to speak to ASUS repair?
@oldharbordave
For serial number query, you can refer to the following.

How to find Product Serial Number
Regarding the contact information, you can refer to the following.
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

oldharbordave
Star I
I finally found the serial number. While filling out the form to maybe talk to a human, it keeps saying the phone number is in the wrong format. I know how to write phone numbers and I checked online to be sure. These people are impossible to contact. They act like they owe me money. It's probably easier to talk to someone at NSA. Thanks for your help. I still don't know what to do with my ZenBook.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.