Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headacke

LovroT
Star I
System: Win 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook Pro 15 OLED UM535 (Ryzen 5800h)
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Does anyone have terrible headacke when using this laptop, even with external monitor? Tried everything.... Same external monitor with other laptop is fine.
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
LovroT
  1. System: Win 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Zenbook Pro 15 OLED UM535 (Ryzen 5800h)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Does anyone have terrible headacke when using this laptop, even with external monitor? Tried everything.... Same external monitor with other laptop is fine.

Headacke
@LovroT
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean.
Do you mean that using this laptop will cause you to have headaches? (physiologically)
Or you could bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

LovroT
Star I
I just get headacke while looking at the screen of mentioned laptop, never happend with any other laptop...

Falcon_ASUS
LovroT

I just get headacke while looking at the screen of mentioned laptop, never happend with any other laptop...

View post
@LovroT
Maybe you can consider using privacy-screen-protectors to see if the situation improves

Blueskull
Star III
OLED displays are very vivid and bright. If this is your first time experiencing OLED, the seemingly over-saturated colors can cause headaches. Keep using for a week or two and you will find yourself in love with OLED technology, and you will find LCD screens dark and washed out.

FYI, you can set your OLED brightness to a lower value to reduce eye strain. Since the contract ratio is incredibly high, you can even keep a lower brightness level even after you get comfortable with it. This saves your eye vision and the lifetime of your screen, let alone battery life. I found on my UM5302TA, around 1/3 is a good brightness.