This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Fan not spinning

Knzito
Star I

No matter what i tried to fix this problem i couldn't get it. It was a problem a long time ago but started appearing again. GPU Fan 0 rpm says all the time. I tried updating windows (all the latest updates installed), driver updates (updated BIOS to latest version) full scanned PC for viruses, everything i tried it didn't work. GPU Fan spins only when i click checkup fans at MyASUS app and it says that is 0 problem. I can't' manually activate GPU fan. I know that there's no problem with the fans when it works it works well but when it doesn't PC gets overheating when using intensive tasks and CPU fans works really hard to manage the temp. 
My laptop model is: ASUS ZenBook 15 UX534FT

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@Knzito
The fan operation is primarily managed automatically by the system.
If you have checked the fan through MyASUS and found no abnormalities, then you may consider backing up your data and performing a system restore for further confirmation.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

It happens when there is a lot of load due to doing multiple work on a laptop. This problem mostly arises due to overheating. Try to clean the blades of the GPU and make sure that your driver are updated.