This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flip oled playing games

jaffas21
Star I

for some reason my zenbook flip 14 oled seems to be capable of playing most recent titles including dyling light 2 or red dead redemption without any lag. Many other relatively recent titles play ok on it. it has 16 gb of ram a 90 htz refresh rate and intel iris graphics. ive noticed in various games it seems to be displaying 8gb  of video ram which i assume its borrowing from elsewhere.

Is anyone else having this experience?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, jaffas21 and thank you for reaching out.

May I ask if you could please provide your full model name (for example, UP5401EA or UP5401ZA), BIOS version, OS version, graphic card driver version, and the content of the setting in BIOS (or whether it is the default)?

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, jaffas21 and thank you for reaching out.

May I ask if you could please provide your full model name (for example, UP5401EA or UP5401ZA), BIOS version, OS version, graphic card driver version, and the content of the setting in BIOS (or whether it is the default)?

Thank you.

jaffas21
Star I

Zenbook Flip 14 Oled UP5401EA Intel Graphics driver version 1.100.4478.0 Windows 11 Home, Default Bios option.

Anyway its just a general query as to anyone else is getting amazing performance on an intel based system and why its happening, in my opinion its the virtual memory its getting maybe thats a feature

jaffas21
Star I

It could also be the refresh rate as ive seen videos on huawei laptops, playing games faster due to this with intel iris xe

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.